I love these type of sarcastic predictions. They are funny to read through but despite their purely snarky intentions, they have an eerie tendency to be rather accurate. And I suspect that\’s happening already:
1. The response of every Democrat to every Republican question or comment becomes, semantically speaking, “George W. Bush.” Up to and including “What are the visiting hours for the art gallery?”
Actually hasn\’t this been the basis for every speech in the Obama Administration so far??
2. The Democrats start talking up “scandals” involving Republicans that wouldn’t even get you a verbal reprimand at your job if you did them.
I think it\’s safe to say this qualifies….and allow me to go on record as stating we need more of these scandals in the future. Lots more.
3. A Democratic legislator snaps and attempts to strangle someone. On camera.
With Senator Franken around, it\’s only a matter of time.
6. The DSCC starts funding the New York races.
7. The DCCC starts funding urban House races.
I think we\’re there already
8. We see a week of “Will the Republicans try to impeach the President?” stories in the media. Or a month of them.
9. A convoluted theory appears that tortuously ‘proves’ that the Democrats are actually going to gain seats, really. It will involve three random trends whose relationship with each other is not immediately obvious. It will have a buzzword. Every site on the Left will talk it up for two weeks. It will then disappear without a trace.
This probably overqualifies but….
10. “Of course we’re going to keep Congress. GOTV will save us.”
Every time someone let\’s Pelosi ramble she comes up with something like this. It\’s probably only a matter of time….one of those infinite number of monkeys drafting Shakespeare type things.