June 24th, 2008 by Kevin
Which is something I\’ve become somewhat of an expert on. I\’ve been down sick for a good week now, and my doctor has confirmed a trendy case of mono (I feel like I\’m in high school). So blogging will take place between bouts of sleeping and napping and cursing.
What I have learned so far is that….
- Daytime TV sucks….no seriously, it\’s awful. Much more of this and I\’ll end up watching soaps out of desperation
- Most of the internet sucks…no seriously, it\’s awful. And it\’s completely possible to exhaust the cool parts of it
- When I was in HS mono earned you coolness points….those points were well deserved, this sucks.
- Perpetually napping makes daytime TV even worse….since everything is a repeat of what was broadcast about two hours ago.
- Considering the number of channels my dish gets, this degree of suckitude doesn\’t seem mathematically possible.
I\’m tempted to liveblog my napping schedule for tomorrow but that sounds like too much work.